Friday, 21 October 2016

Numpties ...

My favourite phrase ...

Especially so for the mainly grey brigade, usually intelligent people, that like to stand behind aircraft, that are about to take off ...


Whilst aboard the Bakaliko express, I was shown the latest addition to the island for those, who say there are not any - It's some more signage, for those who choose not to read ...

The guys at Skiathos Landings have installed more signs down at the Amaretto, for those who think an aircraft engine will not hurt them, Yet still propel an aircraft, its fuel load and  150 - 225 passengers, along with their luggage skywards.

Now I was not brilliant at Physics, but even for me, that equation does not sum up ...

Do you think, they will get the message ?





I wonder if there has been a question raised about liability, after the seasons latest session of accidents, many of which resulting in trips to the mainland for repairs to injured bodies ...

I must say the new traffic lights, also widely ignored, by intelligent people, also look very good ...

PS: To my French readers - Happy Battle of Trafalgar day ... #TrafalgarDay

All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2016. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment