Friday, 9 September 2016

Cappuccino, or flat white ...

So this morning, I am in a coffee shop ...

Its Friday - Is the usual Mums meet up day, and its busy. Young mum, arrives with buggy/baby looking for some room, so I move from Sofa to adjoining small table for her. A little while later she is discreetly feeding junior (No problem).

Huffing, puffing, tutting and clucking on the next table is an OAP, I thought she was going to lay an egg. She looks at me, points at mum and says out loud "That's disgusting should not be allowed" ...

Young mum, now very embarrassed, and its all gone very quiet.

I said, "I have just sat next to you, listening to you drink a cappuccino with no teeth - At least he is using a straw" ...

2 comments:

  1. Sitting in Gerani; enjoying my Cappuchino.

    Have learned a new acronym tonight (AOP) and am very carful, drinking my coffee as quiet as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stig - Great to hear from you, having a cappuccino,'in my front room' hope all the regulars were there.
      I cannot believe you are being quiet, for sure you will be 'holding court' with your many friends :)
      You have (OAP) times to look forward to, and a long while off yet. Keep well and (TTFN) ...

      Delete