Monday, 9 May 2016

Maios 9 - The morning after ...

That was a short night ...

Why do i feel so dehydrated all of a sudden, I cannot drink enough water this morning. After last nights travel fun and games - I have unpacked ...


Gifts from Skiathos friends, a huge jar of cherry jam, along with freshly ground Greek coffee for SWMBO, and sweets and nuts for Junior ...

I cant help it am still thinking of fresh tasting tomatoes, courgettes with the flowers still attached, fresh dips, Garlic sauce, taramosalata that is pink not grey, my favourite codfish meze. Huge black olives, that have been steeped in Olive oil that makes you cough from acidity, not the streptococcus virus ...

Its quite funny when you post something about the weather from 'the rock' - you get inundated with how it is in Bognor, Bridlington and Blackpool. Its completely off the radar. No-one really cares ...

Well apparently summer is here, its hotter than Ibiza - Well I cut the grass and its tipping down.

I know that's not the case back home ...

No comments:

Post a Comment