Sunday, 8 May 2016

Maios 8 - Crazy day - Part one ...

I have a plane to catch, and am in a hurry ...

But this is Greece ...

People want to see me, feed me, catch up with me. I have to run to stand still, Sorely tempted to stay another week, but I have to get to London for SWMBO, aad 15.99 flight to catch. I am even toying with the idea of taking luggage !

I have to get down to Koukounaries, for the finals of the Skiathos Palace cup, get back pick up some presents from friends, drop some off, grab some lemons, and get to the airport ...

Watch this space, you have still to be updated about Skiathian's travels yesterday !

TTFN!

PS Pete (pwll) you sat with my buddy on the Manchester flight - see you later ...

6 comments:

  1. Slow the pace down, you don't want to spoil the good work the rest has done for you.
    Kalo Taxidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a crazy day, still recovering from it ...

      Delete
  2. i just love to follow your escapades on the rock :-)
    coming down the 11th of june. /Mike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mike,

      Thanks for taking the time to comment, welcome in from the silent surfers :)

      The last two days were crazy - more later ...

      Delete
  3. Good comments on TA about dont have a go at the girls at the check in desk, spot on it's not down to them

    ReplyDelete