Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Little Miss Sunshine ...

Today is a very special day ...

It is juniors birthday, a date that has been on countdown for months. Like any proud father, I have been looking back, over photos to seven years ago today, when our lives changed forever ...

I was sitting in my scrubs, all alone outside the operating theatre. It was a very lonely hour indeed and a cold coridoor ...

I was eventually called in to see the birth, by Emergency caesearian. After a 29 hour labour, and a night supporting in a birth pool. 

I held SWMBO's hand and there was the cry, as Junior was born at 10:27am. Sadly it was me she saw when she opened her eyes for the very first time, and not her mother who went through so much. 

Our lives changed forever at that moment in time, and have been all the better for it, from that day to this ...

One day we were on Kolios beach, at the blue and white taverna - Just enjoying life, and the joy that a baby brings to it. Yvonne Ayoub was taking photos, one of which later became this  ...

Little Miss Sunshine


Something else we also treasure from that day to this ...

Happy Birthday -  Wszystkiego najlepszego -  Χρόνια πολλά


3 comments: