Sunday, 5 October 2014

Football ...

Dodging the showers this afternoon ...

I popped out to watch a game of football. Good to see the mighty Chelsea overcome the Arsenal. This whilst enjoying a beer with Simon and Donna, who spotted me walking into Syrainno in my foul weather gear. Later JJ passed by and so great to see him back on the rock.

Much football talk - far too much (Over my head) for me, between Simon, and Terry from Cape Town (Liverpool fan) sitting on an adjoining table.

One thing led to another and as afternoon passed into evening. Terry returned with Susie, to celebrate their last night here on the rock, This before heading off like Swallows, back to sunnier times in Cape Town and 28 degrees of southern hemisphere warmth ...

Great chat about heritage, dialects, voice recognition, and Tanganyka.

Fascinating place Skiathos - crossroads of many countries people ...

No comments:

Post a Comment