Thursday, 21 August 2014

An infinity blue view ...

This is where they get the name from ...

The sea and the sky almost became one today, its the sea version in blue, of a skiers 'white out' in the alps.


It really is a beautiful island, here what I call the 'United colours of Skiathos' ...


A little later and feeling hungry, I made a diversion. Near to the site of my Tarzan impression from last summer. The figs are ripening, and over-ripening on the tree. Its a shame to leave them there so you know what happened next ...

Kalomosika - Lush yellow figs

Then I saw some apples, well it was a shame to leave them there too ...


I shared them with some friends from Athens, the card school ...


The final day of their holiday, spent as always playing cards next to me - Kalo Taxidi ...

Later update:

Fresh fruits from Skiathos ...
Juicy sweet fresh figs ...

All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2014. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment