Monday, 7 July 2014

It should not happen to an ex-pat ...

Sunday lunchtime (6th July) ...

A couple walk into my friends bar. They speak to him and said

'It says outside you are showing the Wimbledon tennis final, and World Cup football live. So why are you showing the tennis at 4pm'?

He replies 'we are two hours in advance so its on at 4pm'

The man turns to is wife and says, 'The final is at 2pm if its two hours in advance, as he says it would be midday. Pointless watching a recording here at 4pm, the kids will have texted us the result by then' ...

Too much sun ....................................

Later update:

The last few evenings have been picking wild plums, they are smaller than the normal ones - but just as nice. A lady asked me what they were, as I was picking them. So I offered her some ...

She said "I would not eat them if I were you, you don't know where they have been" ...

Freshly picked 'Wild plums' from Skiathos ...

No comments:

Post a Comment