Thursday, 10 July 2014

Another warm one ...

Another blue sky day ...

I did see some clouds yesterday morning, but they soon vaporized away. My friendly sparrows are becoming more insistent for food. Tame enough to sit beside, me with their mouths open when not shrieking for my attention.

We have been suffering power cuts, across the island, these last few days. Including one during the football last night. The madness of summer continues ...

There was a strike yesterday so no rubbish collections, so festering piles of stinking rubbish left out in residential streets, by the tavernas, is always good for future island business.

I fancy a swim, maybe later perhaps, when it's cooler ...

Well no swim, but a lot of fun on the phone with the guys from Cape Town. We still did not meet up, but junior loved getting a gift from her South African friends.

Hope the second bottle of red, was as good as the first ...



No comments:

Post a Comment