Sunday, 22 June 2014

The Competition ...

No one has got the answer 100% correct, although a number have by e mail and other means answered the question in part.

However mury and Simon Monks have both answered correctly two out of three elements ...

Remember the question - its a three parter ...

Q1: Now can you tell me what it is (Type of plant)
A1: Answer is Mint

Q2: Who it belongs to (Who grows it)

Q3: and its final destination ? (What is it used for?)
A3: Answer is the Mojito

So Q2 remains the tie breaker is between mury and Simon Monks ...

To clarify:

Where will you find the best Mojito in Skiathos, the mint harvested daily from an Organic garden?
For a bonus point name the owner of the mint ...

Over to you two, the prize awaits ...

7 comments:

  1. Here goes:

    Best place - I am going for Syraino's and so the owner has to be Demitri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting for the right answer, so that I can taste it at the end of August, when I hope to visit Skiathos again ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have two correct answers out of three. Just give me the name of the bar you think serves the "Best Mojito in Skiathos" ...

      Delete
  3. You have two correct answers out of three. Just give me the name of the bar you think serves the "Best Mojito in Skiathos" ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had an amazing Mojito in a bar at the new port,but don't know what it is called,The mint was lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll go for "Stay cool" (both in life and in Skiathos ;-> )

    ReplyDelete