Thursday, 8 May 2014

Sunset ...

and a little while after - last night ...


Moored out in the bay, and firing up the engines to depart is the cruise ship Amadea. It had visited us for the day, we had many tourists wandering the streets, enjoying the afternoon heat ...



Back into town, and off for a wander. On the way I stopped by Taverna Mesogia. Its an attractive place, where you can always bump into a local ...


The trouble was, Just as I took the photo thats what happened ...

Teo about to start singing ...
Apostolis, sit down Ioannis ...
Atmospheric ...
OK I said just one glass of wine, then we had another, then another, Teo was singing, we had another. Then Stathis the horseman from the paralia arrived, we had some fun with the camera, and some really drunk tourists.

The wheels were coming off the wagon ...

Then we had maybe some more wine, then there was the usual argument about paying. My contribution went round the table, and was stuffed in my pocket. I put it in the owners pocket, and he put it back in mine.

Then I was reminded that I was a guest and to do as I am told - Yammas to that ...

All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2014. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment