Friday, 23 May 2014

Spots before your eyes ...

Did you fly in last Friday from Manchester?

If so keep an eye out for spots before your eyes. One young man is, down with Chickenpox, he is grounded here, with Mum and Dad for an extra week ...

So for all those who on the aircraft, who complain about children - Then if you get an extra week here on Doctors orders you can be thankful. Foreigners bringing infectious diseases to Skiathos - Here the children here are inoculated against Chicken Pox ...

Reminds me of my first trip here with Junior. 'Seriously disgruntled of East Grinstead' threw a tantrum. She had an aisle seat, and me SWMBO & Junior had seat A&B. Me in the window 'A' seat with Junior.

'Seriously disgruntled of East Grinstead' said to all within a six row radius, 'Its ridiculous bringing children to Skiathos' the stewardess was summoned, and she was moved. I thought my luck was in when the stewardess winked at me.

At Volos, a school party got on, guess who was in the middle, for three hours. Meanwhile Junior slept in my arms all the way to Gatwick ...

2 comments:

  1. Re the chicken pox, was it the Germania flight? One of my walking colleagues has just been diagnosed with shingles...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure, if I find out will let you know ...

      Delete