Wednesday, 21 May 2014

Quote of the day (Updated) ...

'The tourists are so serious in the mornings' he said.

'At night when I open the tap on the wine barrel, then they smile. Then they laugh, some even dance to the music. But in the mornings they just walk, and pretend I am not there' ...

Who said that to me this morning? ...

16:00hrs

Looks like you are struggling with this one. OK another phrase that reduces me to fits of laughter, and sends the tourists running for cover...

'I have a red goat and it gives me white milk. Whats that all about'? ...

09:23 Thursday

Still struggling, come on you can do better than this ...

2 comments:

  1. Guess that this could be said by anyone with a wine-barrel and British customers.

    We Scandinavians on the other hand...................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. His wine barrel is legendary, his tsipouro may have been the source of the 4.4 magnitude wobble, we experienced last night ...

      Delete