Thursday, 8 May 2014

Can you help Sophie ? ...

Hi, I am reluctantly selling my holiday to Skiathos this year - Flights are from Manchester on Tues 26th Aug and return to Manchester on Tues 9th Sept - total of 14 nights.

Double room (for 2x people), Sea view room at Atrium hotel (Number 1 Hotel in Agia Parevski) bed and breakfast included - I have paid a total of -£2605.00 for the holiday, inc flights.

I am looking for £1900 and I will cover the cost of the flight name changes.

Gutted I can't go as the hotel looks amazing. If you are interested then please get in touch ASAP.

Many thanks

Sophie

Contact details: Click Here

1 comment:

  1. Deep sympathies. We had to cancel ours at the last moment last year due to the sudden death of my brother in law, but were lucky enough to be booked with Thomsons who were brilliant and allowed us to transfer our holiday over.

    ReplyDelete