Thursday, 24 April 2014

Phones, SIM cards and text messages ...

I want to tell you a story ...

Friends who visit often, seem to spend a lot of time looking at their mobile phones, not able to get a connection - or because the SIM is blocked abroad. Its happened again this week ...

I always say get a Greek SIM card, and a cheap phone - Outlay €25 and you can connect with those who you need to - If you want to ...

So, I get a text: 'Hi this is my new Greek number' ...

Great, but I do not have a 'Scooby doo' who from the Boomerangers it is, because they have not said.

So I replied, 'not sure what your IQ is like, but mine is pretty low. Have no idea who you are ...

Back came the reply

'I have not worked out how to work the phone yet'

I gave up and called them back ...

1 comment:

  1. Just as well you are ambidextrous, because I wouldn't like to miss out on your great stories and fantastic photos of Island life. Hope the hand heals soon

    ReplyDelete