Thursday, 2 January 2014

Apollo 8 ...

The famous quote: 'The Moon is essentially grey, no color; looks like plaster of Paris or sort of a grayish beach sand' ... 

Rather like looking out to sea, and up above here on Skiathos, where its officialy been the 'second most greyest' day of the year so far ...

So it being another dull day here on the rock, there has not been much point going out, looking at the grey murk. So I have been amusing myself indoors in the kitchen ...

This afternoons creations ....



Go on, you know you want to - The diet starts tomorrow ...

6 comments:

  1. You are so Naughty they look so yummy,but I will resist,I WILL RESIST, well I might... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so Naughty they look so yummy,but I will resist,I WILL RESIST, well I might... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget the diet - I could so eat one of those! Fancy teaching my husband how to cook when we come over???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the men probably just want to watch football this year :) ...

      Delete