Thursday, 19 September 2013

Feeling a bit off colour ...

In more ways than one ...

Raging cold is still wracking my body. The metaxa (small glass) I did not have enough for a medicinal kick, failed it's objective.

 Likewise remembering my friend of many years, Graham Thwaites. Fondly nicknamed `Twang` who was murdered by a hit and run driver. Five years ago this very day.

One of the nicest people you could ever meet. I was at his wedding, later I introduced him to the Island, and he had many holidays here with his family. Notably breaking his toe on a bed once in Troulos. Something we both have done here being tall with brittle digits.

Today it's sunny and warm, I know he would enjoy a day like this too ...


1 comment:

  1. Our thoughts are with you and your friends family, and hope your feeling better soon . Kath B.

    ReplyDelete