Tuesday, 17 September 2013

Bob & Mrs Whicker

Accosted this evening by a gentleman of the forums - TweedKelso otherwise known as Bob.

Now he was out searching for the elusive Mrs Whicker down on the old harbour front. He was also checking my haunts for news of where he could find me. True to form, the guys covered my tracks well, until I stumbled in on a search enquiry.

Spiros blew my cover, he will be severely punished - one day ...

Bob though was bearing a very generous gift for me, something that would make the 'Northerners' very happy.

Photo to follow here ...

Just to prove its not true what they say about Scots, he also brought me a bottle of Malt whisky. It's about an inch high. SWMBO took an instant shine to it ...

Meanwhile the elusive Mrs Whicker was dining in Taverna Alexandros, where she left me a gift. What a lovely lady she is. I will enjoy at leisure after the plague has left my body.

Streaming cold day three - sponsored by Lemsip colds and flu ...

No comments:

Post a Comment