Friday, 16 August 2013

Anglo-Greek relations (Update 2) ...

All attempts at reasoning with call centre operatives, in Scotland and across the free world failed ...

As they are prone to do, So once again, I resorted to plan B ...

I am happy to report, that the Chief Executive of Vodafone UK, and their Directors office, are very good people. They know how to make things happen.

Excellent customer service, and much appreciated, by the Skiathian ...

Then followed again this morning by another email from 'Customers services' telling me

We would have loved to provide the number to you however it’s not possible for us to provide you the same mobile number.

Also another offer of a free SIM card with a new number, and a link to the terms and conditions.

I asked them to give me a call on my disconnected number to discuss ...

2 comments:

  1. Plan B ought to be Plan A in future then? I have also found this plan of action works very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play by the rules until someone cheeses me off, then they know all about it. Lesson learned the hard way :)

    ReplyDelete