Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Led astray ...

Junior was led astray by a school friend today ...

I had joined SWMBO for a beer in the shade at Syraino. In the process Junior met some friends. This meant me covering large areas of the Paralia to keep in touch with what was going on.

In the sun it was thirsty work. I traded my trusty FIX for a draught Carlsberg ooops Mythos ...


Junior and friends decided to have lunch together, would we like to join them, the parents said ? A great invitation and a lazy afternoon at the fish taverna on the old harbour.

One thing led to another, as it often does ...


One meze followed another ...


Then another ...


You get the general idea - A nice boat came in too ...


Some more fish arrived ...


Another boat ...


Oh dear ...


... and pop in for a tequila later, they said - Only I saved that invitation up, for another day

All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2013. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment