Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Busy bee ...

Thats been me these last few days ...

Meanwhile I did manage to escape to achladies beach for a swim. Much to my enjoyment, and some quality time spent with the camera. 


Lovely views across to Skopelos and some lovely flowers on a beachside house.


Whenever I see sunflowers, they make me smile, and remind me of my father. He grew one 16 feet high, in our old coundil house garden. Its main support being an adjacent concrete lampost. The head on it was huge, people stopped and asked how he did it.

We had a friend who had access to a farm, and he had brought us a tractor loaded with chicken manure, This did wonders  the comtopost heap, which was adjacent to it, and the sunflower ...


On the photo above you can see some very busy, achladies bees, here in close up ...


Or better still ...

A busy bee ...
All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2013. All rights reserved


No comments:

Post a Comment