Monday, 10 June 2013

Sick note ...

No work tonight - Have had to call in sick, who brought these germs to the island ...

Its not just me, SWMBO is feeling under the weather, yesterday my colleague Leanne was feeling the effects of it too. Clearly there is a bug doing the rounds.

Earlier before I reached for a cold airconditioned, dark room and medication, after crossing town in the heat. I took these photos. Hope they cheer you and me both ...

Note for my learned friend  Sifnos man - Week three of sleeping on the bed with no covers ...

Yellow Oleander - a new one for me ...
The town garden has really come on ...
The garlic sellers are in town ...
Beautiful Bouganvillia
All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2013. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment