Sunday, 28 April 2013

Skopelos Man ...

Tonight, it was my pleasure to meet 'Skopelos Man' ...

John is one of the team of bloggers from SkopelosNews - who I often refer to, both here, and on the Skiathos Bulletin Board


We met up for a beer for the first time tonight, whilst he was on his way to Athens, after stepping off the ferry from Skopelos.

Now what Daphne and Tom over on Skopelos do not know, and neither did I tonight - Was that we all thought, he was heading off on this evenings, 'Puddle Jumper' to Athens.

However whilst studying his watch, and looking out to sea, over a glass of Mythos. He took a great interest in a brightly lit vessel, as it reversed slowly into the harbour.

J & G - Valletta
Popping over to check the name, for the latest edition of SkopelosNews, as I thought ...

I turned to head to the taxi rank, with him, as he picked up his bags - only to turn and see him striding towards J & G. Boarding with a 'Toodle pip' a cheery wave, and 'lets meet for a beer in a couple of weeks' ...


There he was gone - Leaving me to answer to the Skiathities, who my new friend was ...

Kalo Taxidi - Skopelos Man ...

All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2013. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment