Sunday, 3 March 2013

Chill wind ...

Its a chill wind once again ...

In Suffolk they call it the lazy wind, as it goes right through you rather than around you. That is very true here today after chasing the cap down the paralia again earlier. I must 'think about' getting my hair cut soon, the longer curls, seem to aid rotation of the cap on windier days. Its probably due to the lack of secure anchorage ...

Grey heavy clouds and then the occasional 'all to brief' flash of sunlight. I will not be venturing far today.

Normally the month of March means fine weather and some heat. We shall see what happens but its more January weather at the moment.

Last night as the wind started to howl, I watched a film about Albert Pierrepoint, Probably the most famous executioner the UK ever had. Great performance by Timothy Spall and a fascinating piece of history, whether you agree or disagree with the moral in it. If you have the same curiosity as me, then you can view it on YouTube here.

"The fruit of my experience has this bitter aftertaste" being a quote to remember ...


No comments:

Post a Comment