Tuesday, 26 February 2013

Palio Limani ...

Here is one I prepared earlier ...

Palio Limani - 26th February 2013

Its the old harbour around 13.30pm this afternoon. I have been playing around with the camera, trying to get used to it again. I rather like this panoramic, hope you do too ...

A more traditional view ...


Its been a glorious day today, but has clouded up this evening, and we have had a few spots of rain.

It helps being able to get out and about, in the sunshine as we are having sporadic power cuts.

Nothing serious just routine works that plunge us into darkness, starting just as we are making breakfast. I was in the post office today and they were having great fun, trying to locate an envelope for me in the darkened sorting room.

Keeping an eye on the weather - wondering if to order some more firewood ...


All content, including Photographs, graphics, text, © The Skiathian 2010-2013. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment