Tuesday, 7 August 2012

I know, I should not do it ...

... but it was a bargain and it was just gathering dust sitting on the shelf ..

I could not bring myself to leave it there to go to waste with a €3 saving at that price ...


The town of Rapsani and its wine region are just 20 minutes north of Volos. Sitting under Pelion mountain with stunning scenery - probably best viewed through the bottom of a wine glass ...

So the question is - Now do i drink it - or save it for a later rainy day ...

2 comments:

  1. After having health problems a few years ago: drink it and buy another for the rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rather like this wine and a 3 euro saving is not to be passed up. The wine region in the Pelion is just 20 minutes north of Volos, stunning scenery and best viewed through the bottom of a wine glass ...

      Delete