Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Can't sleep ...

... too much on my mind

So after having been up since 3am, I decided to head up into the hills, on the now famous water run.

The view at first light was not very inspiring ...


However it got better as the minutes passed by ...


The sun shone and the ciccadas started to sing ...


 After coffee, with a friend, Then I headed down to sea level, and more familiar territory ...


However this morning, I was not the only busy bee ...


The Aegean odyssey sailed into view ...


 I headed over to the old harbour jetty as the first South African, and Australian tourists sailed into town. "So this is SKEEEYATHOS they said, all wearing name tags and sporting buswhacker hats ...

My friend Teo had been out since 5am, as had the dolphins, as he indicates here with the damage to his net ...

He was soon sorting his catch, destined for Skiathos tavernas this evening ...


But being a good friend, he donated to me a nice healthy lunch ...


Which I gratefully accepted and enjoyed fried and served with salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment