Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Leap day ...

Looks rather grim out of the window ...

Weird dreams overnight, not always the best way to start the day either.

Lots of friends are on diets it seems at the moment. Trying to loose their winter bellies. I actually am on a soup based regime at the moment. I think I make a pretty good Red Pepper and Tomato soup, However yesterday was may other half's turn,and her invention, was a Broccoli and Potato.
It was good, but I think it needed something else perhaps some feta - In the absence of some Stilton ...

Perhaps today we will go for it - Onion soup - A Greek version, not a French one ...

We are still keeping one eye on the weather, we had snow showers here yesterday afternoon, which made my afternoon stroll - the trip up to the supermarket interesting. Our friends over on Skopelos - skopelosnews have posted some photos this morning, see them here

I think it looks like Alonnisos has had a dusting with Icing sugar - What do you think ?

Time to get on with the fun jobs, cleaning out the 'Mighty Woodburner' and preparing it for its next performance. Enjoy your Leap day (Its the 29th today) wherever you are ...

No comments:

Post a Comment