Monday, 7 November 2011

Still hard at it ...

... cutting wood this morning

It amazing the difference a sharpened chainsaw blade makes. This morning i motored through the door frames, whilst dodging nails and ancient hinges. I delivered the wood, and there was some indication that there may be more to come. The old ladies of the street, seem to approve of my actions, 'zesty' warm work, nods and smiles ...

We had an invitation out for lunch, this was spent running up and down the paralia, with junior. However we managed to get a few words in, with our friends in split shifts.

When we returned home hanging on the door was a carrier bag, and something in tinfoil. I just opened the bag whilst making a cup of tea. Inside was an assortment of sweets.

I wonder who left them, but as the smoke rises from her ancient chimney - I think i know who ...

No comments:

Post a Comment