Friday, 9 September 2011

Today in the Cafe - 9 ...

Would you like a cappuchino ? ...

Yes i said, that would be great, viewing the early morning arrivals from Skopolos. They were tired and hungry, and so am I. My cappuchino arrived, I tasted the lavazza coffee - Only it was cold.

'A' I said, this cappuchino is cold ...

'Yes of course it is, the machine has not warmed up yet' ...

I looked at my watch, 08.40am - and yet another example of excellent hospitality and great customer service (Not) ...

In a previous life and whilst in London, I remember me telling someone the coffee they supplied was rubbish. I put it in the bin and they complained. Well I was right, and something was done about it. Here I just walked away and did not pay.

Earlier, we pointed out a table with new arrivals, for some reason, they were not being served. The reason given was 'I do not know them' ...

Some people just deserve to go bust ...

No comments:

Post a Comment