Thursday, 23 June 2011

Customer service - Take 1 ...

It seems to be my week dealing with 'automatons' ...

I need a spare part for a safety gate, its essential, So I contacted Mothercare, who sold it to me.

I explained that I now lived in Greece but had purchased the gate in Croydon London. Could they assist me with obtaining a spare part ?

'Please go to your local store and return the gate for a refund, or order a spare part at the customer service desk'

As I said earlier, I just need a replacement part, I now live in Greece - Can you help?

'We do not supply goods to Europe area 2 - Please go to your local store and return the gate for a refund, or order a spare part at the customer service desk'

So i just hop on a plane to London to order a part then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment