Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Early on the Paralia ...

Out and about in the morning sun

I brought some kindling wood up to the house, on the way back to the car, I paused to look for the first signs of spring. Well if you look really hard enough, yes 'Spring is all around' the Paralia ...

First leaves budding out on the trees ...


Almond Blossom flowers ...


The water in the harbour was like a sheet of glass, and the sunlight had me reaching for my sunglasses to shield my eyes from the fierce glare.

One of the fishing caiques and distant Bourtzi ...


I love the colours in the morning, everything seems bright and fresh. Even more so now the paint brushes are out. Some of the furniture that was painted yesterday was in use this morning. The preparations for summer have begun in earnest.

Palio Limani in the morning sunshine ...


Spring sunlight and the amazing clarity of the morning light over the new harbour ...


Milky sunlight reflections on the water ...


Arko and distant Tsougria, over a calm sea ...


Flying cat 5 increases power, and starts off on the sprint over to Volos ...



The spring colours of Skiathos have returned once again ...

No comments:

Post a Comment